Monday, August 15, 2011

Rushing around getting ready to go home!


Well tomorrow is my last day! It will be really sad to go, but I am also looking forward to going home. This last week I have bought so many things, and gifts for relatives! Friday was my last day in school, and I handed out pencils and stickers from Wisconsin. My classmates really seemed to enjoy them! Then on Saturday I learned how to make  noodles by hand, and how to make empanada dough. Later on Saturday I went to a friend's house from school and I drank Mate with some friends. Sunday was primary election day and my mom had to go to the city 25 de Mayo to vote. My sister and I went with her and then we spent the day at a friend's house there. Today which is my last day with my family I learned how to make Noqui, and I went on a walk around my neighborhood with my host mom. During the walk I took a video of the area!




























Tomorrow I am going to an office for AFS around mid-day and there starts my journey home. I wish I could have a couple more days here in Argentina!

No comments:

Post a Comment