Monday, June 27, 2011

I have pictures! :)

This is a picture of all the students that are in Argentina (from the US and Italy)
Me at the Madison Airport!

The people from Wisconsin that are in Argentina

The airplane that I took from Miami to Buenos Aires

The dinner on the plane
Breakfast on the plane


My orientation site (in argentina)- front

Orientation site

From the roof of the orientation site

Flowers on the roof of the orientation site

The lawn of the orientation site... and some AFS'ers

More of the lawn

Yet another view from the roof

Part of Buenos Aires that you could see from the roof

The stairs leading up to the roof

The room that I share with my sister Guille!

My room from the other corner

One of the rooms in the main part of the house

The living room and computer

Living room from other corner

Dining room and kitchen

Dining room again

Kitchen

Kitchen from other corner

Stairs to the upper level (they are stone!)

looking down the stairs! (and the cat!)

The cat again!

A collection of elephants (My favorite animal!)

beads that my host mom makes out of magazines

What my host mom made with the beads


I hope you like the pictures! Un beso para todos!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the outside of your house! The inside looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete