Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Its good to be back!

Well I am back in Buenos Aires....for now. I will be leaving tomorrow to go to the city of Azul. My grandparents have a farm near there, and my uncle lives in the city. Today I accomplished a lot! This morning I spent a long time going through photos of my vacation to Mar del Plata, and then created a flickr account to put the photos on. However,  I can't figure out how to post a slideshow on this blog. If you would like to view my pictures (which I hope you do!) my flickr username is Dancefiddler. Please comment if you have any questions! And now back to my busy day! After fixing my photos I went out for coffee with an AFS volunteer, and when I came home there were some family friends! With them I learned how to make fideos (which is the Spanish word for pasta) by hand! We ate our fideos for dinner and they were delicious!

I hope you are having a great time in your summer! Again if you have any questions please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment